Saturday, November 21, 2015

Club Penguin Aliens: A Fantasy In The Making

The following contains the Club Penguin Aliens story in a skit edition... if you don't want to read it, please ignore the following:

Club Penguin Aliens

George: Hey captain, where are we heading?
Captain Fredwin: We're heading to a place called Club Penguin, George
George: Club Penguin? Sounds interesting, I wonder if they have any fresh crabs we can eat...
Captain Fredwin: Yes they do George, the only crab they have is named Klutzy and we're going to catch him!
George: Woohoo! Let's get abducting!
*abducts Klutzy*
Captain Fredwin: We got him! Let's go!!!
George: Nooo! Our alien puffles have taken us over...
Captain Fredwin: Quickly, to the escape pods!!!
*every alien penguin runs to the pod, and flees*
Herbert: Klutzy!??! Where have you gone!!??! I need help, but who would be foolish to help... wait, I know the perfect penguins..
Director: Let me get this straight, a group of aliens have abducted your precious companion, and you want OUR help?
Herbert: Just to get him back, after that, I won't need your assistance anymore..
Director: Fine..
*Director calls Jet Pack Guy*
Director: Agent JPG, come in!
JPG: Jet Pack Guy reporting in...
Director: I need you to collect all of our EPF agents to help Herbert get Klutzy back, and let them keep some of the alien puffles, they'll make excellent pets!
JPG: Are you sure about this Director? Herbert could do something stupid when he's in the UFO getting Klutzy....
Director: I know that, that's why I want you to watch over him, and pretty much make sure he doesn't do anything stupid... got it?
JPG: Got it! signing out...
Director: Alright Herbert, Jet Pack Guy will see you first thing Wednesday.... you better not do anything ridiculous..
Gary: Hey Jet Pack Guy, what's happening recently?
JPG: I was assigned to watch Herbert, and collect agents to help him get Klutzy back.. plus they get to keep a alien puffle..
BuddyJosh10: Woah, this looks amazing, oh hey Jet Pack Guy!
JPG: Hey Buddy, I need your help... can you help collect EPF agents with me so we can help Herbert get Klutzy back?
BuddyJosh10: Sure! I'll make sure to spread the word!
JPG: Great! I'll be assigning Rookie to have a Extreme Paint Festival to hide Area 5001 until further notice... once we get the supplies ready, everything should be a go.
Gary: How can I help Jet Pack Guy?
JPG: You can help assign agents too... the more the merrier! Alright guys, go out and tell other EPF agents about it.. I'll head over to Rookie's igloo and tell him the news....
Rookie: Oh hey JPG, what are you doing here?
JPG: Rookie, I need you to host a Extreme Paint Festival for the alien base disguise... can you do that?
Rookie: I've always wanted to host one of those! You got it!!
JPG: Great, see you tomorrow!
Rookie: See ya!
JPG: Alright Herbert, it's showtime, I just need you to stand here and act worried.. got it?
Herbert: What does it look like I am doing.. but I am not actually acting..
JPG: Good! Let's get this started...
*EPF Agents come, and Herbert gets zapped up with them...*
*Herbert then grabs the power orb, and escapes in the escape pod with Klutzy*
JPG: I knew this was going to happen... what was I thinking? Ugh, hurry and fix the power by heading into the Engine Room...

TO BE CONTINUED!

No comments:

Post a Comment